Full-time, to start ASAP.
Based in London.
Closed for applications.
About the role
This exciting role is aimed at prospecting and building new sales channels in a scale-up environment. You’ll be involved in a combination of deal origination, pipeline creation, inbound/outbound prospecting and event networking. If you are proactive, detail-oriented, highly collaborative & embrace working in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The role will be trailblazing and also super rewarding!
If you believe you can deliver what we need in this role but don’t meet all the criteria listed below or think there’s another area where you add value that we haven’t captured, we would still love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to respond to you with individual feedback, but we will always do our best to notify you of the outcome of the process as quickly as possible. If you haven’t heard from us in more than 5 working days, please don’t hesitate to follow up for an update.
The impact you’ll own
- A dynamic role that cuts across sales and account management where you will be engaging with clients and acting as the voice of expertise from the initial outreach to onboarding.
- Create a pipeline of new business opportunities across sectors & markets by initiating contact and building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Manage sales with financial institutions and clients that require a tailored value proposition.
- Being customer-obsessed, driving exceptional customer value & outcomes across the product development and account management processes.
- Support sales enablement and marketing initiatives around brand awareness, market positioning and demand generation.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Demonstrating business acumen and strategic thinking, contributing ideas that help drive our commercial success.
What you bring
- A proven track record in business development, driving sales revenues and can demonstrate success managing end-to-end B2B sales cycle, ideally in data, SaaS or technology.
- Applying a structured approach to lead generation, and sales funnel management, controlling the complete sales process.
- Outstanding relationship management skills, customer obsession and a consultative approach to sales.
- Demonstrable ability to explain complex topics catered to different audiences, seniority levels & sectors.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- A genuine passion for transforming the world with our climate adaptation data and insights.
What makes you stand out
- Experience in enterprise sales
- Experience working in a fast-paced SaaS or technology start-up
- Experience with Hubspot (or equivalent CRM tool)
- Knowledge of climate modelling and analytics
What you get
Your compensation is determined based on the value you create. We'll also reward you with employee shares based on merit & performance. We are a genuine meritocracy, free from outdated HR practices.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Designed to encourage long-term thinking and behaviours. Being an employee-owned firm will be key to our success.
25 holiday days (+ Bank holidays)
Flexible working arrangement - work the hours you want to balance your own workload with life’s priorities. We're also partnered with Oliva.Health for uncapped mental healthcare support
Your growth is key
In addition to pioneering climate change analytics, you’ll be exposed to the inner workings of an exciting start-up, and continuous development with £1.5k to spend on your personal training. You'll benefit from a dedicated budget for tech team to attend and represent Climate X at conferences and events.
Pensions & Perks
We offer a flexible benefits package aligned to modern ways of working that includes a benefits allowance, a green pension, corporate discounts and shared parental leave arrangements.
You’ll be making a positive impact to the world. We’ll also have two days per year allocated for volunteering time to support a charity or community group and make an impact closer to home.
Climate X is a purpose-driven climate adaptation data company set to revolutionise how the world manages assets, property, and infrastructure.
We’ve embarked on an exciting project to give our customers meaningful insights into how our changing climate will impact their property. From individuals with one property to businesses with millions of assets, our platform displays risks from potentially damaging severe weather events across multiple climate change scenarios and calculates the cost of that damage to the asset valuation.
Climate X will help customers save millions of pounds, be more resilient to climate change, meet incoming regulatory requirements and make smarter investment decisions.
We work with the UK’s leading climate scientists, AI specialists and financial services professionals.
We advocate diversity with our founders, team, and investors from various backgrounds. We’re not building just a team but a place of innovation where brains and fun coexist to address the most significant challenge our society is facing now.