Full-time, to start ASAP.
Based in London with scope for WFH a few days per week.
Open for applications.
Customer Success Manager
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for retaining and growing client relationships with large enterprise accounts, especially in the Finance and Real Estate Management sectors.
As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with Sales, Product, Technology, Science and Marketing teams promoting a customer-centric culture within Climate X.
What you bring
- 2+ years in a Customer Facing role with a SaaS B2B company; will also consider candidates with experience working with a relevant consultancy, or in mortgage banking.
- Understanding of the Banking industry, including Credit Risk, Mortgage Banking and Stress testing.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex data and climate models.
- Experience analysing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department.
- Deep understanding of customers' concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Experience with HubSpot and JIRA is a plus.
- Availability for some travel to trade shows or to meet clients.
- Willingness and ability to work from our London office a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Passion for learning about climate change and evangelizing to others.
What you bring
- Owning the post-sales customer experience and acting as the primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and maintaining a focus on driving business value from onboarding through renewal
- Utilize CRM to keep track of key account data, opportunities, logging calls and relevant notes
- Lead customer training sessions as part of onboarding and ongoing product adoption
- Act as a communications liaison between Support, Technology, Sales, Marketing, Science and Customers.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their business needs and helping them achieve their objectives using Climate X solutions.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of Climate X solutions, measure customers’ actual results using Climate X to solve business problems
- Provide customers with information and assistance regarding product updates and new features.
- Onboard new clients and provide training on using Spectra to achieve their climate risk management goals.
- Provide ongoing client support, answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing guidance on best practices.
- Monitor client usage of Spectra and identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell additional features or services.
- Collect client feedback and work with our product development team to incorporate it into future updates and improvements.
- Collaborate with our sales team to identify opportunities for account growth and expansion.
What you get
Your compensation is determined based on the value you create. We'll also reward you with employee shares based on merit & performance. We are a genuine meritocracy, free from outdated HR practices.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Designed to encourage long-term thinking and behaviours. Being an employee-owned firm will be key to our success.
25 holiday days (+ Bank holidays)
Flexible working arrangements to work from home a few days a week. We're also partnered with Oliva.Health for uncapped mental healthcare support
Your growth is key
In addition to pioneering climate change analytics, you’ll be exposed to the inner workings of an exciting start-up, and a dedicated budget towards continuous development and training.
Pensions & Perks
We offer a flexible benefits package aligned to modern ways of working that includes a benefits allowance, a green pension, corporate discounts and shared parental leave arrangements.
You’ll be making a positive impact to the world. We’ll also have two days per year allocated for volunteering time to support a charity or community group and make an impact closer to home.
Climate X is a purpose-driven climate adaptation data company set to revolutionise how the world manages assets, property, and infrastructure.
The world is changing and it’s changing fast. Even if our greatest carbon reduction aspirations are realised, we’re still going to see the impacts of climate change with more frequent and severe extreme weather events. Events like floods, heatwaves, wildfires, droughts, and storms will impact us all in different ways. You’ve probably experienced some of those effects first-hand already, or have seen stories in the news.
The better we can anticipate them, the more prepared we’ll be. This side of the climate change agenda is often called climate adaptation or climate resilience. And that’s what we focus our efforts on here at Climate X.
Climate change impacts everything that exists on this planet, no matter how big or how small. Through our products we’re able to help governments, financial institutions and businesses around the world understand what that means for them - in unprecedented detail. The positive impact we can have will not only be global but also, uniquely, multi-generational.
We really care about diversity and inclusion. Solving a global problem means representing as many voices from as many backgrounds, communities, and beliefs as we can within our own company.
That should happen across all parts of the business and across all levels of seniority. Our internal survey showed 100% of the team felt they were empowered to bring their true selves to work – we’re extremely proud of that.
No matter your background, where you’re from, what you look like, who you love, or how you identify – as long as you share our values, believe in our vision for the future and have humility, you’ll be welcomed and respected!
Applying for this role – if in doubt, do it!
We've tried to make the hiring process as easy and transparent as possible. That's because we want to respect your time and help you succeed if you apply.
If you don't tick every box in the job description or think there are different ways to shine that our job ad doesn't quite capture, it's okay! We encourage you to apply anyway instead of not applying at all!
If there are any adjustments, we can make to help make the process easier for you, for example, if you have a disability or a different way of working that we should be aware of – please let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
If you want to build something that matters to the world and are ready to join our team on this journey, apply now!