Full-time, to start ASAP.
Based in London with scope for WFH a few days per week.
Open for applications.
Digital Marketing / Demand Generation Specialist
About the role
The marketing landscape is constantly changing, and innovation is key to turning curiosity into a customer. We’re obsessed with building a world-class experience at every touchpoint. We want prospects to know our brand and associate it with trust.
That’s where you come in! You’ll be working in a high-velocity scale-up, constantly thinking on your feet and joining us in this exciting adventure. As an experienced B2B digital marketing lead-gen specialist, you’ll sit in the commercial arm of Climate X and be pivotal in bringing our brand and products to a global audience. You’ll be autonomous, innovative, fast-thinking, flexible, and embrace new challenges. This is a proactive and agile opportunity to build a progressive career with an award-winning firm.
We’ll give you the tools you need and the supporting infrastructure (including training) to help you own your day-to-day. You’ll be proud to tell people where you work and the impact you’re creating.
The impact you’ll own
- Website Management (updating/optimising and addint to existing content/creating landing pages/conversion tools).
- Driving inbound leads from priority verticals through digital channels (web/email/webinars/socials/ads) and knowing how to translate them into conversions.
- Production of campaigns catered to our target industries, to maximise CROs from web pages, eBooks, and whitepapers, to drive compounding inbound organic growth.
- Management and delivery of media across marketing channels and reporting on performance.
- Marketing to a global audience.
What you bring
- At least two years of B2B marketing experience.
- Experience managing websites (updating/optimising content/creating landing pages/conversion tools). This will require working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Optimising website content, purposed for a mixture of end-media and target audiences.
- A firm understanding of SEO and the impacts of algorithmic updates (core/product/major).
- Familiarity with advertising platforms, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring and analytics tools – SEMRush, HubSpot, Google Stack (Analytics/Tag Manager/Optimize/Clarity), HotJar, etc.
- Working experience using business and industry tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.
What makes you stand out
- Industry experience in finance (banking/insurance), real estate, regulatory bodies, or scientific institutions.
- Incredible project management skills, with the ability to prioritise ever-changing workloads. You’re a sucker for detail with lists everywhere, quadruple-checking everything you do.
- A love of marketing with an infectious can-do attitude and a passion for delivering projects like a pro.
- Professional experience working with worldwide audiences.
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up.
What you get
£45k - £60k
Your compensation is determined based on the value you create. We'll also reward you with employee shares based on merit & performance. We are a genuine meritocracy, free from outdated HR practices.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Designed to encourage long-term thinking and behaviours. Being an employee-owned firm will be key to our success.
25 holiday days (+ Bank holidays)
Flexible working arrangements to work from home a few days a week. We're also partnered with Oliva.Health for uncapped mental healthcare support
Your growth is key
In addition to pioneering climate change analytics, you’ll be exposed to the inner workings of an exciting start-up, and a dedicated budget towards continuous development and training.
Pensions & Perks
We offer a flexible benefits package aligned to modern ways of working that includes a benefits allowance, a green pension, corporate discounts and shared parental leave arrangements.
You’ll be making a positive impact to the world. We’ll also have two days per year allocated for volunteering time to support a charity or community group and make an impact closer to home.
Climate X is a purpose-driven climate adaptation data company set to revolutionise how the world manages assets, property, and infrastructure.
The world is changing and it’s changing fast. Even if our greatest carbon reduction aspirations are realised, we’re still going to see the impacts of climate change with more frequent and severe extreme weather events. Events like floods, heatwaves, wildfires, droughts, and storms will impact us all in different ways. You’ve probably experienced some of those effects first-hand already, or have seen stories in the news.
The better we can anticipate them, the more prepared we’ll be. This side of the climate change agenda is often called climate adaptation or climate resilience. And that’s what we focus our efforts on here at Climate X.
Climate change impacts everything that exists on this planet, no matter how big or how small. Through our products we’re able to help governments, financial institutions and businesses around the world understand what that means for them - in unprecedented detail. The positive impact we can have will not only be global but also, uniquely, multi-generational.
We really care about diversity and inclusion. Solving a global problem means representing as many voices from as many backgrounds, communities, and beliefs as we can within our own company.
That should happen across all parts of the business and across all levels of seniority. Our internal survey showed 100% of the team felt they were empowered to bring their true selves to work – we’re extremely proud of that.
No matter your background, where you’re from, what you look like, who you love, or how you identify – as long as you share our values, believe in our vision for the future and have humility, you’ll be welcomed and respected!
Applying for this role – if in doubt, do it!
We've tried to make the hiring process as easy and transparent as possible. That's because we want to respect your time and help you succeed if you apply.
If you don't tick every box in the job description or think there are different ways to shine that our job ad doesn't quite capture, it's okay! We encourage you to apply anyway instead of not applying at all!
If there are any adjustments, we can make to help make the process easier for you, for example, if you have a disability or a different way of working that we should be aware of – please let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
If you want to build something that matters to the world and are ready to join our team on this journey, apply now!