Full-time, to start ASAP.
Based in London with scope for WFH a few days per week.
Open for Applications.
The impact you’ll own
- Full lifecycle management of vacancies across a diverse range of industries and organisation functions within the region
- Managing key stakeholder relationships, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Identifying high-quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via multiple recruitment channels, as well as, building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles while driving improvements in time to hire
- Leveraging internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement in the region
- Managing the candidate experience through efficient process management, supporting interview scheduling where required
- Conducting first-round interviews for all suitable candidates, providing a competency-based assessment and candidate recommendation
- Managing recruitment campaigns for any volume hiring needs or brand-building events
- Utilising the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management
- Articulating the global talent brand and candidate value proposition and subsequent promotion to the appropriate talent markets in each country
- Supporting and managing the recruitment strategy by contributing to and implementing regional initiatives for global projects
- Demonstrated ability to build strong stakeholder relationships through a dedicated focus on client service and delivery
- Proven experience managing multiple searches through strong project management and prioritisation skills
- Have the ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced yet consensus-based corporate culture
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree with high academic achievement required
- 4-6+ years of recruitment or talent acquisition experience required
- In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience in a global setting is highly preferred
- Strong behavioural and competency-based interviewing experience
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep knowledge and proven success in utilising LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires
- Well-versed with Applicant Tracking Systems (Brassring, Taleo, iCIMs, etc.), as well as, digital products (Trello, Slack, Egnyte, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a matrix organisation
What you get
Your compensation is determined based on the value you create. We'll also reward you with employee shares based on merit & performance. We are a genuine meritocracy, free from outdated HR practices.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Designed to encourage long-term thinking and behaviours. Being an employee-owned firm will be key to our success.
25 holiday days (+ Bank holidays)
Flexible working arrangement - work the hours you want to balance your own workload with life’s priorities. We're also partnered with Oliva.Health for uncapped mental healthcare support
Your growth is key
In addition to pioneering climate change analytics, you’ll be exposed to the inner workings of an exciting start-up, and continuous development with £1.5k to spend on your personal training. You'll benefit from a dedicated budget for tech team to attend and represent Climate X at conferences and events.
Pensions & Perks
We offer a flexible benefits package aligned to modern ways of working that includes a benefits allowance, a green pension, corporate discounts and shared parental leave arrangements.
You’ll be making a positive impact to the world. We’ll also have two days per year allocated for volunteering time to support a charity or community group and make an impact closer to home.
Climate X is a purpose-driven climate adaptation data company set to revolutionise how the world manages assets, property, and infrastructure.
We’ve embarked on an exciting project to give our customers meaningful insights into how our changing climate will impact their property. From individuals with one property to businesses with millions of assets, our platform displays risks from potentially damaging severe weather events across multiple climate change scenarios and calculates the cost of that damage to the asset valuation.
Climate X will help customers save millions of pounds, be more resilient to climate change, meet incoming regulatory requirements and make smarter investment decisions.
We work with the UK’s leading climate scientists, industry specialists and financial services professionals.
We advocate diversity with our founders, team, and investors from various backgrounds. We’re not building just a team but a place of innovation where problem-solving and fun coexist to address the most significant challenge our society is facing now.
Applying for this role – if in doubt, do it!
We've tried to make the hiring process as easy and transparent as possible. That's because we want to respect your time and help you succeed if you apply.
If you don't tick every box in the job description or think there are different ways to shine that our job ad doesn't quite capture, it's okay! We encourage you to apply anyway instead of not applying at all!
If there are any adjustments, we can make to help make the process easier for you, for example, if you have a disability or a different way of working that we should be aware of – please let us know, and we'll do our best to help.
If you want to build something that matters to the world and are ready to join our team on this journey, apply now!